On April 24th, 2020 Washington's Governor announced Phase 1 of reopening construction projects shut down by COVID-19. Phase 1 allows low-risk construction work to resume under specific guidelines and procedures. These include having the following:
-A safety Stand-Down/toolbox/tailgate training must be conducted on all job sites on the first day of returning to work, and weekly thereafter, to explain the protective measures in place for all workers. Social distancing must be maintained at all gatherings.
-Attendance will be communicated verbally and the trainer will sign in each attendee.
-COVID-19 safety requirements shall be visibly posted on each site.
Our construction safety professionals are directed and managed by our own Haswoper- 40 certified professionals. We will continually evaluate and monitor your job sites following CDC policies, protocols and recommendations ensuring the safety of your workers.
Our Construction Safety Supervisors will provide the following:
Our Supervisors will implement compliant policies & monitor COVID-19 safety precautions:
- Ensuring workers are traveling to and from job sites separately.
- Ensuring all workers are maintaining six feet of separation at all times.
- Ensuring temperature scans are conducted when called for.
- Ensuring all gatherings are no more than 10 people and maintaining six feet of distance.
- Ensuring hand wash stations are installed and maintained at all proper locations including restrooms and offices.
- Ensuring sanitation supplies is stocked and ready to use.
- Ensuring and directing workers to wash their hands as frequently as possible.
- Ensuring the Wiping down and sanitizing all shared tools in-between workers.
-A site-specific COVID-19 Supervisor shall be designated by the contractor at every job site to monitor the health of employees and enforce the COVID-19 job site safety plan. A designated COVID-19 Supervisor must be present at all times during construction activites, except on single-family residential job sites with 6 or fewer people on the site.