• 10 years construction quality control experience
• Experience working with project documents (IDR, FCR, etc.)
• Knowledge of WSDOT specs and submittals/RFI process
• Able to perform and communicate effectively in team settings
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PDF tools
Pacific CM is looking for experienced, industry diverse professionals to join our team. Current openings are in the Snohomish county, King County, and Tri-Cities area. Proficient computer skills are a requirement as the majority of our documentation process is conducted electronically. A minimum of two (2) references must be provided upon request to be considered as a viable applicant. You can also apply through Indeed here!